Risk management through the coronavirus crisis and beyond
Friday, May 15, 2020 (11:00 AM — 12:15 PM EST)
1) Max Giolitti, chief risk officer, Verus Investments
2) Matthew Leatherman, director, FCLT Global
3) Hugh O’Reilly, executive-in-residence, Global Risk Institute
Measuring risk and fair value in unlisted infrastructure investments
Date and Time: February 4, 2020, 1:00 – 1:30 PM EST
Frederic Blanc-Brude, chief executive officer, Scientific Infra and director, EDHEC Infrastructure Institute and EDHEC Asia Pacific
Farmland investing for pension funds
Date and Time: September 30, 2019, 10:30 – 11:30 AM EST
1) Julie Koeninger, director of business development at Hancock Natural Resource Group Inc.
2) Jeff McAllister, vice-president of corporate development at Bonnefield Financial Inc.
3) Bernice Miedzinski, president of StarBridge Capital Ltd.
In The Trenches With Asset Owner CIOs
Date and Time: May 30, 2019, 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
1) Neil Blundell, Global Head of Client Solutions Development
2) Nicholas Savoulides, Head of Global Solutions Research and Portfolio Analytics
3) Paisley Nardini, Portfolio Advisory Specialist
Accessing alternatives through the secondary market
Date and Time: May 2, 2019, 10:30 – 11:00 AM EST
1) Jason Campbell, principal, Eckler
2) Paul Lanna, partner, Coller Capital
Exploring private credit: opportunities and considerations
Date and Time: March 5, 2019, 10:30 – 11:00 AM EST
Janet Rabovsky, partner, Ellement Consulting Group
Brexit and Beyond: Finding opportunities while mitigating risks in Europe in 2019
Date and Time: January 16, 2019, 10:00 – 11:00 AM EST
1) Iain Begg, professor at the European Institute and co-director of the Dahrendorf Forum on the Future of Europe, London School of Economics and Political Science.
2) Johanna Kyrklund, Global Head of Multi-Asset Investments, Schroders