Many Canadian pension plans are looking further around the world into markets unknown to find opportunities. In this podcast you’ll hear from experts from around the globe sharing their insights into new markets, including geopolitical considerations, key themes, challenges and opportunities for institutional investors.
This podcast season will bring you to countries including: Brazil, India, Indonesia, Poland, South Africa and South Korea.
- Episode 1: Poland: A post-Soviet success story
- Episode 2: The public and private side of investing in India
- Episode 3: Pension reform, politics and the Brazilian economy
- Episode 4: The Miracle on the Han, the Asian financial crisis and South Korea today
- Episode 5: Indonesia: infrastructure and interconnectivity
- Episode 6: A bumpy ride in South Africa