Nomination submission details
Canadian Investment Review’s Pension Leadership Awards
*Click on the title of the award to open a PDF submission form. Once this is open, you must download it to fill out.
We encourage you to submit your nomination using the fillable forms below. You can email the PDF to the editor of Canadian Investment Review, Yaelle Gang.
- Chief investment officer of the year award
- DC investment innovation award
- Diversity and inclusion in the pension industry award
- Investment governance award
- Lifetime achievement award
- Risk management award
- Sustainable investing award
- Technology in investments award
You can submit nominations in as many categories as you choose.
Please note that no submissions are required for the following awards: Money manager of the year (Top 100) and Fastest growing money managers.
All submissions must be received by end of day on June 30, 2020.
Please note that you can email up to three supporting documents to email@example.com to accompany your submission.