Who should enter?
- Most awards will be presented to pension plan sponsors, so any employer who offers a defined benefit or a defined contribution plan can be nominated. There are also some categories for individuals from other areas of the industry and investment managers.
Why should I enter?
- Participating in the awards will help you to:
- Position your organization as a frontrunner in pension investments;
- Benchmark your achievements against other organizations;
- Demonstrate your thought leadership and expertise.
What is the process of entering?
- Under the nomination submission details page, each category has a submission form. You can fill out the submission form PDF and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must complete the submission form by June 30, 2020.
- Note: A third-party can fill out the submission nominating the winner, however, the third-party must verify the nominee consents to be entered and provide the contact information of the nominee should follow-up be required.
When do submissions start?
- April 1, 2020
When is the submission deadline?
- June 30, 2020
Is there an entry fee?
- There is no entry fee to participate
How are the winners selected?
- There will be an independent panel of judges from the pension industry. Each category is judged according to criteria outlined on the judging criteria page.
When will I find out if I’ve won?
- Finalists will be announced in September 2020 and the winners will be announced at a reception in December 2020.