The Defined Benefit Investment Forum -- TORONTO
Hosted by Canadian Investment Review, the Defined Benefit Investment Forum is one of the newest events to be added to the CIR roster of most established and reputable events in the defined benefit pension and investment realm in Canada.
The 2017 Defined Benefit Investment Forum (formerly DB Summit) is an exclusive forum, bringing together DB plan decision-makers, consultants and leading industry experts to share their views, practices and theories to address the challenges and issues they are faced with in the current economy. This event includes several expert presentations and a panel discussion about key stakeholders and personal experiences running pension plans.
Who Should Attend this Event?
Participation is for qualified DB decision-makers and investment consultants.
Canadian Investment Review is Canada's leading forum for academics, institutional investors and industry practitioners to exchange ideas on the capital markets, investment and economic theory and the related sociology and demographics. To that end, it publishes articles that offer original ideas based on existing literature and brings new insight to relevant themes and practices within the institutional investment community.
For more information, contact Lauren Harris, Conference Editor.
The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Toronto
December 8, 2017
In the heart of downtown, amid sports arenas, performing arts centers and the vibrant Wellington Street scene, the sleek glass façade of The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is a beacon of both beauty and luxury. Inside, décor invokes nature through modern materials, and is complemented by a collection of art from across Canada. The appeal goes beyond the surface with 5-star amenities including:
- Distinct dining experiences including TOCA, featuring authentic Italian cuisine and Canada's only cheese cave, and the DEQ Terrace & Lounge
- Meeting and event space including the largest luxury ballroom in Toronto with space for up to 600 guests and an Executive Ballroom
- Spa My Blend by Clarins offering massages from around the world, specialized facials and more in a fifth-floor, light-filled retreat overlooking the city
- A specially commissioned art collection featuring more than 400 pieces by Canadian artists
- 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, a saltwater pool, Jacuzzi and expert trainers
- 263 guest rooms and suites, among the largest in the city, with views over Lake Ontario or the downtown skyline
For more information on event logistics, contact Joanne Boccia, senior event manager.