The Defined Benefit Investment Forum -- MONTREAL
Hosted by Canadian Investment Review, the Defined Benefit Investment Forum is one of the newest events to be added to the CIR roster of most established and reputable events in the defined benefit pension and investment realm in Canada.
The 2017 Defined Benefit Investment Forum (formerly DB Summit) is an exclusive forum, bringing together DB plan decision-makers, consultants and leading industry experts to share their views, practices and theories to address the challenges and issues they are faced with in the current economy. This event includes several expert presentations and a panel discussion about key stakeholders and personal experiences running pension plans.
Who Should Attend this Event?
Participation is for qualified DB decision-makers and investment consultants.
Canadian Investment Review is Canada's leading forum for academics, institutional investors and industry practitioners to exchange ideas on the capital markets, investment and economic theory and the related sociology and demographics. To that end, it publishes articles that offer original ideas based on existing literature and brings new insight to relevant themes and practices within the institutional investment community.
For more information, contact Lauren Harris, Conference Editor.
The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Montreal
December 6, 2017
When it opened in 1912, the Ritz-Carlton Montreal was recognized as one of the city's most esteemed five star hotels. Today, more than 100 years later, the Grande Dame of Sherbrooke Street still sets the standard among luxury hotels in downtown Montreal, blending historic splendor with contemporary design and earning the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award year-after-year. Set within the Golden Square Mile, Ritz-Carlton Montreal offers guests:
- Five star hotel accommodations blending historic elements with modern features
- Fine dining at Maison Boulud, featuring modern interpretations of classic French cuisine in an upscale setting
- Elegant meeting and event spaces that offer flexible seating arrangements and state-of-the-art technology
- A rooftop and terrace featuring an indoor saltwater pool and stunning views overlooking the city
- Afternoon Tea, which originated at this downtown Montreal hotel
- A Montreal spa where senses are awakened in a peaceful sanctuary
For more information on event logistics, contact Joanne Boccia, senior event manager.